Register to Vote
Register to Vote in Illinois
Click on the image to connect with the Illinois Online Voter Registration website.
In order to register to vote in Illinois, you must acknowledge the following:
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- You must be 17 years old on or before the date of the Primary Election and turn 18 on or before the date of the General or Consolidated Election.
- You must live in your election precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
- You must not be serving a sentence of confinement in any penal institution as a result of a conviction.
- You may not claim the right to vote anywhere else.