Elected to Serve by Village Residents:
Lisa Carson – Term ending 2025
Anne Clancy – Term ending in 2027
Rodney Cummings – Term ending 2027
Samantha Johnson – Term ending 2027
Adriana Romano – Term ending 2025
Sharon Wells – Term ending 2027
Joseph Young – Term ending 2027
Officers of the Board
Lisa Carson, President
Sharon Wells, Treasurer
Joseph Young, Secretary
Board Meeting Dates for 2023
The Library Board meets on the 3rd Monday of every month at 7:00 pm.
Currently, meetings are online and in-person. The public is welcome to join. Please email the library director, Tim Prendergast, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any inquires about FOIA or submission of FOIA requests, please contact FOIA Officer Tim Prendergast at email@example.com.
2021 – 2025 Strategic Plan
Library Vision, Mission, Core Values and Core Services
As an essential part of the Hodgkins community, the library will reach everyone through learning and entertainment.
Our Mission is to foster growth and community through information and creative experience.
- Building community
- User-centered services
- Current, varied, and balanced collections of materials
- Accessible, quality facilities and outreach services
- Innovative ways to incorporate technology into integral services
- Leadership in all levels of staffing
- Collaborative agreements with other libraries and agencies
- Sound financial management and support to insure efficient and effective services
- On-going relationships with area government and community organizations to enhance internal and external opportunities
- Quality customer service
- Providing materials and resources that meet the needs and wishes of our diverse and growing community
- Babies & Preschoolers’ “Door to Learning”
- Sharing materials within the “SWAN” Library Consortium
- Connecting the collections to our communities through programming, literacy, and outreach services
- Community gathering place