Elected to Serve by Village Residents:
Becky Carrasquillo – Term ending in 2021
Lisa Carson – Term ending 2021
Anne Clancy – Term ending in 2021
Stephanie DaSilva – Term ending 2021
Adriana Romano – Term ending 2021
Sharon Wells – Term ending 2023
Joseph Young – Term ending 2023
Board Meeting Dates for 2021
The Library Board meets on the 3rd Monday of every month.
Currently, meetings are online. The public is welcome to join. Please email the director for more information at email@example.com.
For any inquires about FOIA or submission of FOIA requests, please contact FOIA Officer Tim Prendergast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library Vision, Mission, Core Values and Core Services
As an essential part of the Hodgkins community, the library will reach everyone through learning and entertainment.
Our Mission is to foster growth and community through information and creative experience.
- Building community
- User-centered services
- Current, varied, and balanced collections of materials
- Accessible, quality facilities and outreach services
- Innovative ways to incorporate technology into integral services
- Leadership in all levels of staffing
- Collaborative agreements with other libraries and agencies
- Sound financial management and support to insure efficient and effective services
- On-going relationships with area government and community organizations to enhance internal and external opportunities
- Quality customer service
- Providing materials and resources that meet the needs and wishes of our diverse and growing community
- Babies & Preschoolers’ “Door to Learning”
- Sharing materials within the “SWAN” Library Consortium
- Connecting the collections to our communities through programming, literacy, and outreach services
- Community gathering place